Monday, August 29, 2011

Bringing in Turquoise.


I've had an obsession with all things turquoise/teal lately. My living room color scheme has been deep reds, burnt oranges, and dark greens for a long time now & I was ready for a change. I'm going to slowly, but surely start bringing in turquoise. After scoring some awesome vintage mason jars that are teal, I thought now was the time. Homemakers was having an amazing deal on select pillows -- $4.00 a piece! I couldn't believe it. I bought 3 pillows out of the $4.00 bin and somehow my mom managed to find the cutest, most perfect pillow for $5.99, regularly $29.99. I love me a good sale. Plus, it was PERFECT! Thanks, mama.. you're always finding me the greatest deals! And an easy way to really bring a new color into a room is by using decorative throw pillows! Here they are:

I'm in love. I can't wait to really get started on this color scheme change in my living room! Isn't the mustard yellow & teal such a perfect color combination?! Just wait for my next project!

What easy quick changes have you made to your color schemes in your house?





No comments:

Post a Comment