Thursday, August 25, 2011

Furbabies {Dakota & Buddy}




Buddy Bill has those puppy dog eyes that melt your heart, but don't let that fool you: he's a monster! A cute one, but definitely a crazy, wild beast. He's a puggle with the sweetest personality. He just needs to learn to listen. This morning I was outside with him and the maintenance men were working in the yard, and what does Buddy do? Pulled at the leash so hard that I almost fell forward, but the only thing he wanted to do was go say "Hi!" and wag his tail at the workers. :)




This is Dakota. He loves baths, can't you tell? Don't let the scared eyes tell you differently. I think today will be another bath day for Kotybear. He's a shihpoo and requires frequent baths to keep his white coat clean. He's a big ball of joy. He's always running around and playing with Bud. When I got him, I thought he was going to be much bigger when full-grown, but he's pretty much stopped growing at 12 pounds. I'm okay with that. I dress him in cute clothes & he loves it.



So there you have it: my furbabies. I talk (complain) about them a lot, they're my children for now. I love them dearly & try to train them on a daily basis. I fail miserably at training them, but oh well! I have 2 cuddle buddies that are so darn cute, it's hard to stay mad at them for long!

No comments:

Post a Comment