Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ready To Move.

I have a major issue. I am ready to move out of our apartment, and we still have over a half a year left on our lease. I want to move into our 'first home' and feel that joy of really knowing that it is ours and that we can do with it what we want. I want to be a first time home buyer. I want us to be first home buyers, and look over at eachother when we get the keys to the house, and think 'WE DID IT!'

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved our apartment when we first moved in, but after a year and a half of living here with our two furbabies and all of our belongings, myself, and my husband, we're crowded, and this 2 bedroom, 1 bath apartment isn't doing it for me anymore.

My hubby really loves it here because technically it has been 'our first home',  and I feel guilty for not loving it like I used to. He's very sentimental and he said it would make him sad to leave here.

So my plan is to continue trying to make our current home feel comfortable and cozy, and save save save and hope that by next Fall, we're able to buy our first home.





No comments:

Post a Comment