Friday, November 11, 2011

Dogs AKA Furbabies

My dogs are crazy, lunatic, WAY TOO WILD, full of energy, NEVER lay on the couch and sleep, naughty, NO GOOD dogs!

They have selective hearing. For example, I'll say "No, get out of there!!" when Buddy Bill tries to jump in the bathtub. Does he listen? NO! But if he's trying to jump in the bathtub and I say, "Let's get a TREAT!" He turns around and runs into the kitchen next to the cabinet under the sink where the treats lie and waits for a treat! Who's in control?! Certainly not me! Drives me crazy. Or Dakota who manages to run out the front door every time it's opened... I yell "Dakota! Come inside! Dakottttaa!" and he runs further from me. Again, I say the magic word "Come get a TREAAAAT Dakota!" and he's running to me in a heartbeat. Dang dogs.








Anyway... they are cute when they want to be. It makes my heart happy seeing these pictures, and for a second, it reminds me why these pups are mine, and not yours and why I put up with the crap they put me through.

And on a completely unrelated  topic, check out these beautiful rose ranunculus bouquets that needed to be shipped out. Aren't they simply gorgeous?! I just love the way they turned out. They are sitting in a planter that I scored from an auction in a $5.00 box. I didn't even know it was in there, but I love it!! And it makes a great backdrop for pictures, too! More on that a different day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment