Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Your Compliment Made Our Day!


So as you probably know, my sister and I have our own business where we sell our awesome {If I can say so myself!} creations. I opened up our business email account today to find an email from a recent client of ours saying this:

"Hi ladies!

I just wanted to say how incredibly impressed I am with my garter set! I love them oh so much! When I opened up my package and saw them and how beautiful they were I couldn't stop jumping around and squealing. They are sooo pretty! I hate that I'm going to have to part with the toss garter. It's too pretty to be wrapped around some drunk guy's head! Anyway, you guys are fantastic. I have never had such great communication throughout any process. You guys rock. Thanks for the amazing garters. I will be sure to tell all of my bride-to-be friends about you.

-Anonymous"

I put her name down as anonymous, as I hope she won't mind me sharing this with you all, but seriously, it made my day!! Thank you SO much for your business and I just want to let you know how happy we are that you love the products you purchased from us! :) We strive to make our clients happy, and knowing that we did is the best feeling!

And here is the garter set she purchased from us that she was so thrilled about! This is our vintage, shabby chic garter set:

Isn't it elegant, unique, and beautiful?

Be sure to check out Memories Made Boutique on Facebook and also on Etsy!!
We make something for everyone and if you don't see it on our site, just ask us, because we LOVE custom orders! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment