Thursday, September 8, 2011

Nab It.

Recently I was at Wal-mart shopping - surprise, surprise! I came across a clearance shelf filled with board games! Woohoo. I love playing games - it's fun with my husband, family, and/or friends! I especially LOVE word games. Scrabble is my favorite game, ever. That, and crosswords. Anything that I can think a lot, and get my brain working. So anyway, I came across a word game actually made by the creators of Scrabble, called "Nab It". It's insanely fun, and hubby & I are obsessed. I mean, sickly obsessed. It's become our newest hobby. We have "Nab It" competitions and we win things such as back rubs and tickles. Mmhmmm. He's yet to win, and my back rubs & tickles are starting to really add up.

Tonight we shall have another "Nab It" competition, eat macaroni and cheese & watch Big Brother. Exciting, my friends!

Also very excited to go shopping tomorrow with a close friend of mine. I'm taking my giftcards to Lane Bryant and hoping to get some new Fall-ish duds!


No comments:

Post a Comment